Consent to the processing of personal data
Personal data controller:
Česká zbrojovka a.s., sídlo: Svat. Čecha 1283, 688 01 Uherský Brod
Director of Human Resources Management, telephone +420 572 654 223
I, the undersigned, hereby grant my consent to Česká zbrojovka a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller") to process my personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and related legislation under the following conditions.
The purpose of the processing is:
- sending job offers for selected career positions and related information in the context of selection procedures at Česká zbrojovka a.s. and other companies linked to Česká zbrojovka a.s. (i.e. Colt CZ Group SE, Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC, Colt Canada Corporation, CZ-USA, Dan Wesson Firearms, CZ Export Praha, s.r.o., 4M SYSTEMS a.s.)
- Obtaining information relating to the decision on the qualifications and suitability of the applicant for employment, for the negotiation of agreements on work performed outside the employment relationship or for student applying for scholarships.
- Negotiating the conclusion of an employment contract or agreements for work outside the employment relationship
- In the case of selected THP positions, undergoing psychodiagnostic tests to examine professional and personal aptitudes for the desired position, during which the following data will be collected in particular: intellectual disposition, work energy, value identification
We will process your personal data in the scope of your name, surname, email address, telephone number, information about your career orientation (worker positions/students and graduates/technology and business positions) and other data that you provide us at your own discretion in the resume or cover letter you send us (in particular, information about previous employment, studies, qualifications), results from the psychological examination of applicants for selected THP positions. If you provide us with contact details of previous employers, we also process your personal data on previous work experience, acquired skills, work habits and behaviour.
We will keep your data for 4 years after you provide it. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
The personal data processed for this purpose will be transferred to other recipients, namely companies connected with Česká zbrojovka a.s., as listed above, as well as providers of e-mailing, cloud storage services and psychodiagnostic services, which are in a contractual relationship with Česká zbrojovka a.s. The data recipients are committed to at least the same level of data protection as stated in this document.
You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time by written notice delivered to the controller,
- To request access to your personal data,
- request the rectification of inaccurate personal data (if you believe that the personal data processed is inaccurate),
- request erasure of your personal data or request restriction of its processing,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Your requests will always be properly assessed and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).